Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE BROKEN SOUL...LIN LEONA LEE

Look at my eyes
Can you see my pain?
Can you feel my sorrow in my broken heart
To broken into many little pieces
To long i'm hiding in shadows
To long that i've forgot myself
my dreams are lost in shadows for eternity
i am trying so hard every day searching my light
But there’s no sign,
Around me there’s nothing
Just the darkness and death silence
i am walking through the darkness
and trying so hard to find my happiness
And hoping that i will be
away from this cruel world
But this is only dream
Dream that will always haunting her forever
i've let loneliness to embrace my pure heart
Living with sorrow is just killing me so painful

i close my eyes
And i am slowly falling into deep sleep
And waiting for shadow to take my soul
Shading last tears for goodbye for this cruel world
Listen my silent scream and feel my pain
Can you feel darkness’ lust to take my soul away?
Can you hear the lost voices in my dream?
Who they haunting my every night
me, the fallen star is falling so deep into dust
So deep that i can smell my own surrender
i can feel my wounds are crying for burning
And i can feel my own tears of sorrow far for eternity
in my dreams i'm laying down on cold ground
Without hope and love

1 comment:

  1. Dont you ever give up wth test given to you
    we all here are waiting for you to return
    we pray for the best for you
    We will always give our support for you
    you will never walk alone
    because you are not alone
    you have you family
    you have Allah and Rasul with you
    be strong!

    Usamah Bin Mohd Ariff

    i have read most of the article in your blog..
    I know about this blog from your sis Amirah..She's a very strong will..i believe she resemble you alot Ina Allah Ma'ana

    ReplyDelete